This kit can only be used for scientific research, not for medical diagnosis.
Rat immunoglobulin G2a (IgG2a) quantitative detection kit (ELISA)
Instruction Manual [Reagent Kit Name]
Rat immunoglobulin G2a (IgG2a) quantitative detection kit (ELISA)
ã€Use of the kitã€‘
Quantitatively detect the content of immunoglobulin G2a (IgG2a) in rat serum, plasma and related liquid samples.
This kit uses double-antibody two-step sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). Add the standard and the test sample to the pre-coated rat immunoglobulin G2a (IgG2a) polyclonal antibody transparent enzyme label coating plate. After incubation for a sufficient time, wash to remove unbound components, and then add the enzyme label to work After incubation for a sufficient period of time, wash to remove unbound components. Substrates A and B were added in sequence, and the substrate (TMB) was converted into a blue product catalyzed by horseradish peroxidase (HRP), which turned yellow under the action of an acid. The concentration of protein G2a (IgG2a) was positively correlated. The OD value was measured at a wavelength of 450 nm. Based on the OD value of the standard and the sample, the content of rat immunoglobulin G2a (IgG2a) in the sample was calculated.
ã€Composition of the kitã€‘
1 Microplate coated plate 12 wells Ã— 8 strips 7 Substrate Night A 6mL
2 Standard: 100ng / ml 0.6mL 8 Substrate Night B 6mL
3 20-fold concentrated washing solution 20mL 9 stop solution 6mL
4 Standard dilution 6mL 10 instruction manual 1 copy
5 Sample diluent 6mL 11 1 sealing film
6 Enzyme-labeled reagent 6mL 12 sealed bag 1 Remarks: Standards are diluted with standard dilutions in order as follows: 100, 50, 25, 12.5, 6.25, 3.12ng / ml
[Reagents and equipment needed but not provided]
1. 37 â„ƒ thermostat
2. Standard specification microplate reader
3. Precision pipettes and disposable tips
4. Distilled water
5. Disposable test tubes
6. Absorbent paper [operation steps]
1. Preparation: Remove the reagent kit from the refrigerator and re-equilibrate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Mixing solution: dilute the 20-fold concentrated washing solution with distilled water to the original one.
3. Add standard products and samples to be tested: take a sufficient number of enzyme label coating plates, fix them on the frame, and set standard product holes,
Sample wells to be tested and blank control wells, record the positions of each well, add 50Î¼L of the standard to the wells of the standard; add 10Î¼L of the sample to be tested to the well, then add 40Î¼L of the sample diluent (that is, the sample is diluted 5 times); blank control Holes are not added.
4. Incubation: Incubate in a 37 Â° C water bath or thermostat for 30 minutes.
5. Wash the plate: discard the liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, fill each well with the washing liquid, let stand for 1min, shake off the washing liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, repeat the washing of the plate 4 times (you can also use the washing machine to press Instructions for washing the board).
6. Add enzyme-labeled working solution: add 50Î¼L of enzyme-labeled working solution to each well, without adding blank control wells.
7. Incubation: Repeat 4 operations.
8. Wash the plate: repeat the operation of 5.
9. Color development: add 50Î¼L of developer A solution to each well, then add 50Î¼L of developer B solution, and develop color at 37 Â° C in the dark for 15min.
10. Termination: Remove the enzyme labeling plate and add 50Î¼L of stop solution to each well to stop the reaction (the color changes from blue to yellow).
11. Determination: Set the blank hole to zero, and within 15 minutes after termination, measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well with a wavelength of 450 nm.
12. Calculation: According to the concentration of the standard product and the corresponding OD value, calculate the linear regression equation of the standard curve, and then calculate the corresponding sample concentration on the regression equation according to the OD value of the sample. You can also use various application software to Calculation. The final concentration is the actual measured concentration times the dilution factor.
1. The sample cannot contain sodium azide (NaN3) because sodium azide (NaN3) is an inhibitor of horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
2. The specimen should be extracted as soon as possible after collection. The extraction should be carried out according to relevant literature. If the test cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 â„ƒ, but repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided.
3. The sample should be fully centrifuged, without hemolysis and particles.
1. The experiment is carried out in strict accordance with the instructions, and the result of the experiment must be determined by the reading of the microplate reader.
2. If the enzyme-labeled coated board is not used up after opening, it should be put into a sealed bag and added with desiccant immediately.
3. It is recommended that all standards, samples and blank controls be tested in duplicate, and the average value is taken to reduce the experimental error.
4. Keep in mind that the sample has been diluted 5 times, and the calculation result is multiplied by 5 to obtain the actual concentration of the sample.
5. The quantitative range of this kit is 3.12-100ng / ml, beyond this range, it is calculated from the extension of the standard curve, not as an accurate quantitative result, please dilute it with a special diluent to determine the accurate result (within the range of 3.12-100ng / ml) ), Multiplied by the total dilution factor is the final concentration of the sample.
6. If the color is too light, the substrate incubation time can be extended properly.
7. In order to avoid cross-contamination, the tips, samples and blank controls should be replaced with a new one each time;
The sample diluent and substrate and other public components should be loaded with cantilever, and should not touch the micropores; the sealing film should not be reused.
8. The kits are used within the warranty period, and different batches of reagents should not be mixed.
9. Substrate B is sensitive to light and avoid prolonged exposure to light.
[Summary of operating procedures]
Prepare reagents, samples and standards Add the prepared samples and standards, wash the plate 4 times at 37 Â° C for 30 minutes, add the enzyme reagent, wash the plate 4 times at 37 Â° C for 30 minutes, add the coloring solutions A, B, 37 Develop for 15 minutes at â„ƒ and add stop solution
Calculate OD value within 15 minutes ã€Detection rangeã€‘
3.12-100ng / ml
96T / box ã€Storageã€‘
Store at 2-8 â„ƒ, protected from light and moisture.
Stainless Stock Pot,Stainless Steel Stock Pots Commercial,Heavy Duty Stock Pots Stainless Steel,Best Stainless Steel Stock Pot
Fungho Industries (Group) Co., Limited , https://www.funghogroup.com