China's paper product finishing technology is developing by leaps and bounds in terms of equipment and materials. Fully automated equipment, online production lines, post-printing coating, covering, indentation, and slitting integration greatly simplify packaging and printing. The production process reduces production costs, overcomes environmental pollution, and avoids failures such as stripping and delamination. The surface finishing production method of paper products is to extend the service life of the products, expand the consumption space, and make the paper product packaging comparable to plastic and metal packaging, especially in the circulation process, to protect commodities, spread information, and facilitate storage and transportation. And consumer use, building national brands, etc., play an increasingly important role.
At present, there are many types of finishing technologies involving paper products, and there are no uniform formats, styles and standards. This article briefly talks about paper products and finishing techniques.
1. What is the finishing technology
The paper product finishing technology selects different finishing production processes according to the substrate carrier (including non-printed graphics and composite molding), and performs post-print processing from the positioning requirements, form of the commodity brand, and the value of the material. technological design. The usual basis is: the selection of different substrates (wrapping paper, kraft paper, composite paper, etc.) through pre-press, printing and post-press processing for binding, molding, paper container processing, surface decoration and other technologies.
Throughout the finishing technology of paper products, printing, sorting, connecting, sewing (glue) boxes, backing, upper cover and other processing procedures are always inseparable. And almost all different finishing techniques are used to increase the high added value of paper products, packaging and printing products.
2. Factors to be considered in graphic design of packaging and printing
As the outerwear of commodities, packaging and printing has become an important factor affecting commodity competition and consumption share. For this reason, people's requirements for it are getting higher and higher. One must be low cost, durable, and beautiful; it must ensure that the goods are not damaged, and it must stimulate consumers to use more; it must have anti-counterfeiting functions. And it must be easy to recognize the logo, which must be hygienic, non-toxic, and able to be recycled-now it has become a fashion, and the packaging and printing industry has struggled to change new styles.
The development of packaging substrates has enabled the application of many new materials and technologies. The replacement of products has also created new conditions for the development of commodity packaging. It can be simply summarized: without ink materials, packaging and printing (decoration, text) cannot be called, and there will be no packaging products that inherit the history of civilization and colorful; without adhesive materials, there will be no packaging and printing of different forms Styling; without varnish (paint) and film, there is no dazzling product packaging.
We know that color is a factor of change in the comparison process, and reconciliation is a unified factor. At the same time, the color design of packaging, printing and decorating can not only have decorating pictures without words. The unity of decoration and writing often plays the role of beautifying and publicizing commodities. This requires that the color design of the decoration should be just right, the picture is gorgeous and not vulgar, and not flashy, creating a harmonious and harmonious beauty. The text design requires rigorous, prominent and concise expression, and scientific ideas. It not only reflects the attributes of the product, but also has a strong pertinence, and outlines the artistry and sense of the times.
3. Main contents of post-press processing
Post-press processing technology, also known as post-printing technology. Strictly speaking: post-printing technology is not a technology and can only be called a method, but in terms of anti-counterfeiting packaging, due to the different printing positions, it will directly affect the anti-counterfeiting effect. Therefore, the author believes that post-printing (anti-counterfeiting) is a technology with special significance, because traditional printing will provide opportunities for counterfeiters due to poor management, followed by the fact that the activities of criminals cannot be suppressed economically, and post-printing technology is just Solve the above two problems.
After the printing carrier is completed, it is often necessary to design the post-printing processing technology (ie, post-finish engineering of finishing technology) according to its objects-such as paper container processing or book binding or surface processing. In paper container finishing technology, usually Using composite-laminating-hot stamping-glazing-molding.
The following is a brief description of this commonly used process.
1. Laminating. Before laminating, the quality of the finished paper print should be strictly inspected-because the surface of the film is smooth, clean, soft and hard, the smoothness of the edges, the speed of drying, the amount of residual solvent, dusting, The accuracy, strength and lamination speed of the composite board will directly affect the lamination quality of paper products (such as bubbles and wrinkles).
2. Pad printing. Although it is second only to hot stamping, it is favored by the printing industry because of low material cost and continuous production in batches, and it can complete rotary transfer printing and slitting at one time, and has less waste. The gravure printing equipment made in Taiwan mostly uses acrylic resin as the connecting material, plus gold and silver powder, etc., and directly uses rotary gravure to print the ink on the PET mold, and then randomly transfer it to the substrate. The emergence of this technology is that the cost is much lower than that of hot stamping, and the second is that it can be mechanically rotated continuously, but it is better than the letterpress transfer effect, and it is slightly less than the hot stamping effect.
3. Silk screen. This method mainly prints UV ink or transparent ink directly on gold cardboard or silver cardboard (generally used in cigarettes and wine box packaging in recent years). It is often used as a screen printing for manual decoration or rotary screen rotation. Since the screen printing ink film is 1 to 2 times thicker than gravure pad printing, some units still use the hot stamping technology of copper and zinc plates on anodized aluminum. There are also couplets with varnish or ink adjustment, and then the anodized aluminum surface is pressed flat against the surface, and then pressed on a flat plate. After the varnish or ink adjustment is completely dry, the hot stamping quality is almost the same as that of hot stamping. [next]
4. Hot stamping. This is a production method that has been used for nearly half a century. The temperature, pressure, and speed of hot stamping control determine the quality of hot stamping. After hot stamping, it is usually required: the picture and text do not change color, no whiteness, and no fade. Although hot stamping is less efficient than wheel transfer printing, it has the advantage of being inferior to pad printing and screen printing in small pieces of printing. Especially hot stamping on live parts (photos) is irreplaceable by other methods.
5. Glazing. The glazing oil (coating paste) should be selected according to the application of glazing paper products. In 2003, Wuhan Jinlong Tobacco Factory imported two high-speed labeling machines (twice the traditional ones, and the temperature has been increased by almost 50 degrees). When using traditional alcohol-soluble cigarette pack inks and varnishes, the result may be The influence of temperature leads to the migration of the ink on the trademark and the back sticking of the varnish and it cannot be properly labeled. The genuine product rate is less than 70%. After the improvement of ink and varnish, it was transferred to normal production. At the same time, the UV coating of the cigarette box should be left with a blank space at the joint on both sides to avoid loose bonding.
6. Anti-counterfeiting. The laser hologram pattern is directly printed on the paper, so-called anti-counterfeit paper. It is now generally used in securities (such as scratches that cover ink). There are also anti-counterfeiting technologies such as the printing of watermark paper carriers with coins as the substrate and security thread anti-counterfeiting technologies. There are also micro letter security thread, fluorescent security thread, business card paper, pearlescent paper, laser iris paper, gold foil paper combined with aluminum foil, silver foil paper, and embossed paper, fold paper, perforated paper and matte paper formed by reprocessing. Even in the papermaking process, red, blue fibers or colored small pieces (blocks, powder) are mixed into the pulp, or thrown on the surface before the paper is formed, under ultraviolet irradiation, there are fluorescent reflections and so on. Plano-convex printing and multi-process printing, special gloss printing, special matt printing, laser holographic iris printing are collectively referred to as paper product anti-counterfeiting finishing technology.
7. Molded. Under appropriate pressure, the position of the indentation of the packaging paper products should be accurate, and the focus of its technology is the accuracy of the template. There are also paper prints made with blank printing calendering, matte, ice flower, etc., which are also popular among consumers.
Fourth, the binding process design and preliminary preparation
1. Binding is part of the finishing technology of paper products. The binding must match the printing process, taking into account the paper, the number of prints and the quality requirements of the user (such as the specifications of the format, the size of the size, the way of folding, the cover, back cover, the layout and decoration design of the spine, simple and hardcover, production Whether the cycle, schedule time, daily production capacity, quota, material preparation, sample book determination, book block page number, graphic and textual lining, appearance and price) meet the technical requirements of bookbinding design.
At the same time, the size and form of binding and the proofreading and binding of the sample book after printing and printing in the printing workshop should be submitted to the quality inspection department for review.
2. Whether the design of book and magazine (including paper box) binding process is square when cutting, without knife flowers and uncut bleeding, whether there are continuous corners, broken heads, discoloration, whether inserts, ridge characters are centered and flat, whether the cover is correct and page number Whether it is repeated or missing pages and page order, whether the pages are wrinkled and damaged, whether the pulp mouth and folds are consistent, whether there are jump stitches, loose thread, wireless binding or whether it has been glued firmly ...
3. The binding process and material selection is our selection of materials such as cover, link, ring liner, etc. First, pay attention to the materials (such as offset paper, coated paper, glazing paper, cardboard, etc. (Coated paper, cardboard, PVA coated paper, lacquered paper, etc.) can be obtained from the printing unit or propose a fee selection plan. Often economic, practical and convenient as the first requirement of the binding process.
4. Paper product binding process and layout (including imposition design, layout planning) and precautions in imposition design (including book page arrangement, printed page number arrangement, layout size, and printed sheets should be considered at the same time when the center page of each post is used It also needs to take into account the relationship between the stickers and the adjacent two sides (such as spreads, color graphics), arrange as much as possible in the center, use paper with the same PH value and color to ensure the consistency of the printing ink color and decorate the text ink The integrity of the film. Otherwise, it will directly affect the technical level of finishing of paper products (including boxes and boxes) albums and other finishing books.
In the final analysis, the finishing technology of paper products: you should make a case of bypassing one after another. Because with the development of the times and the passage of time, the situation will undergo new changes, especially in the ink, varnish, and adhesive systems in the finishing process of paper products. The amount of waste residues and other environmental pollution problems, all we have to do is to solve many problems that are imminent through technological progress, as soon as possible to make China's paper product finishing technology increasingly perfect and perfect.
Brown Paper Bag With Window,Kraft Paper Bags With Window,Mylar Bags With Window,Brown Paper Bags With Cellophane Window
JINAN XINSHUNYUAN PACKING CO., LTD , https://www.xsy-packaging.com